new hard crate $90 dollars
vet bill $157 dollars
saving this guy's life...priceless




the shep-ster is safe and sound, has gotten the once-over from dr. tim and his fabulous techs,(who were overheard calling him "smart" and "sweet"), and will stay at hy hopes farm for a short period of time to detox from shelter life. he'll have a bath and hot oil treatment, wonderful food, good company, and yes, even christmas music! and then he will walk out this door and go to a new life...where no one will ever abandon him again. he thanks his special angels from germanshepherds.com, who never gave up.


1 comment:
Thank you for On the way to Forever!
Your photographs on other topics on your web site are lovely. I am a very new blogger and hope you receive this.
I wanted you to know how impressed I was in seeing your beautiful photos, and how touching the Way to Forever. Mary Alice
Post a Comment